See what we do different & contact us today to help with getting your home sold fast!
Jordan Brody & Co. Listing Plan of Action
Our goal is to assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold. We communicate with you weekly the results of our activities. We pride ourselves in our ability to help negotiate the highest dollar value … between you and the buyer. Once under contract we work very hard to make our real estate transactions feel effortless.
The following are the steps we take to get a home sold aka “the pro-active” approach:
- Price your home properly through an in depth comparative market analysis … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more sale-able.
- Professional photographs for all listings paid for by Jordan Brody & Co.
- Submit your home to the MLS, our personal website, Craigslist, Postlets, Realtor.com & our listings are syndicated to over 100 websites.
- All team members advertise listings so you will show up on numerous forums.
- E Showings handles all appointments and sends you weekly feedback so you can see what people are saying about your home.
- We have a full time assistant in the office during normal business hours.
- We have numerous listings around the city which enables us to cross market.
- Thorough market analysis so that our clients are informed as to what is selling and active in their neighborhood.
- We actively market our homes versus passively marketing.
- Our office pays for advertisements in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Weekly & South Philly Review. We send the information for the advertisement to our office administration weekly with the exceptions of holiday weekends when our office does not place ads.
- Promote your home at our company sales meetings.
- Develop a list of features of your home for Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email the majority of the Center City agents and the agents active in your neighborhood a color brochure for their potential buyers.